Monday, July 04, 2005

What a night!

Major props to Aayla for throwing an excellent party! Everyone's still talking about it. I just hope she didn't get a crick in her neck after Obi-Wan hung her up in the closet-what WAS he thinking? Oh wait. This is Obi-Wan. Never mind.

In the mean time, I have to stop Frodo from sneaking into her room-he LOVES sitting in front of that aquarium. Maybe I should get one, it would keep him out of trouble. Yesterday, he stole a hot dog from the Temple kitchens, and got about half of it eaten it before I could take it off of him. Unfortunately, I guess, cats aren't meant to eat hot dogs, because five minutes later, he yurked it all up. Gross.

Obi-Wan is getting more and more clues about his twin. I hope he finds him, and I hope said twin has better manners and personal hygiene that our Obi. (Sorry, Ben, you know I love ya to bits, but you really need to take a shower and read some Emily Post.)

Well, I gotta run, I have sparing practice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leia said...

Frodo's far too eager and curious for a kitty. Most unnatural. Maybe you should get like a leash.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

I'd like to meet his twin as well. That'd be quite spectacular.

6:04 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Byt he way, you are invited to join our Survivor:Tattoine game/blog if you would like.
(Details at our starwars unite blog)
Let me know if you are interested.

J.J.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home