Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Doctor Is IN!

Well, I've done it. I've decided that my best way to serve as a Jedi Healer would be to open a clinic in the Jedi Temple. So, from now on, any injuries suffered will be treated by moi.

In the mean time, Master Luminara decided this would be a good time to take a vacation-so I think she went to some place called Barbados. I dunno, it's somewhere really warm and tropical. She said she'd send me a postcard. (Yeah, right, I slave my heiny off for her and all I get is a lousy postcard? Masters get all the fun, I tell you).

Oh, I gotta go-first patient of the day!

-Barriss Offee, M.D.

9 Comments:

Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Y-dawg hurt my duadenum... or maybe it's my ankle... when he threw down durin' Go Fish.

It's not supposed to be a full-contact sport, yo!

8:09 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

hey i think obi and qui need phychotherapy,can you give a helping hand?

10:46 PM  
Blogger Mon Mothma said...

Congratulations, Knight Offee!

May your endeavours in the medical field be both enjoyable and rewarding.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

A clinic! I'm so proud of you!

Good luck in treating all those papercuts and stuff..

6:59 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Do you make house calls?

...or would that be blog calls, I guess?

I'm in need but in no condition to fly at the moment... see my blog for details. Maybe you'll have some advise, or a suggestion for me...

8:55 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Good luck with your clinic!

10:13 AM  
Blogger owenlars said...

When's the Jedi's payday? And is there a bank near the temple where you can cash it?

5:44 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Oh man, I'm glad you're in. Does this look bad to you? It's all swollen and green.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Video Box said...

Let me in! Let me in... I need a doctor!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home